Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Make Four Million Dollar$ By Next Thursday


Make Four Million Dollar$ By Next Thursday
By Stephen Manes
Ages 8-13

Jason Nozzle is an ordinary kid, whose allowance is not enough, and wants to be a multimillionaire. Dr. K. Pinkerton Silverfish wrote a book “Make Four Million Dollar$ by Next Thursday.” Jason finds this book and decided it sounds like a good scheme to get rich quick. Jason thinks about getting rich. He could buy anything he wanted. Jason follows the weird instructions by Dr. K. Pinkerton Silverfish, because he knows that he will be rich by next Thursday. What is the secret to getting rich quick? Read and find out.

This book provides laughter and interest for the most reluctant readers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish there was really a book that could make me $4 million by next Thursday :) Sounds like a great read!

Rich said...

Nice recommendation! Sounds interesting. I just finished reading the sequel to Hunger Games this week. I started one night and read for about 1-2 hours. The next night I stayed up until 5am finishing the book because I couldn't put it down! Kind of a brutal topic, but the books are fascinating.

Rich said...

Why is it so hard to post a comment on here? I have to go through a few steps every time I want to comment. Are you worried about rogue commenters saying bad stuff?

Unknown said...

Hopefully, it should not be as hard to comment. Thanks,